You guys- the Instant Pot Craze isn't going away. And it's heading into Lunch Land! Today I'm sharing 20 Easy but Awesome Instant Pot Lunch Recipes! Affiliate links are used in this post.
But lately we are finding that it's so fast and versatile that you can easily use it to make awesome Instant Pot lunch recipes too.
Most of these work great for 1-4 people, but if you're ever looking for an Instant Pot Lunch Recipe that you can make for a large group, I stand by Nom Nom Paleo's Instant Pot Kalua Pork. In fact, it's still probably my favorite Instant Pot recipe to date.
I don't usually need to make that much yum though, so these lunch recipes are just right.
20 Perfect Instant Pot Lunch Recipes
*1. Insta Pot Luxury Egg Mayonnaise Sandwhiches [Recipe This]
2. Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice [A Pinch of Healthy]
3. Electric Pressure Cooker Tavern Sandwiches [Farm Wife Cooks]
4. Instant Pot Beef Gyros [My Crazy Good Life]
*5. Insta Pot 20 Minute Jacket Potato [Recipe This]
6. Instant Pot Kielbasa and Souerkraut [Paleo Pot]
7. Instant Pot Lasagna Hamburger Helper [Adventures Of A Nurse]
8. Instant Pot Pizza Pull Apart Bread [Reviews By Pink]
*9. Insta Pot Butternut Cauliflower Soup [Peas and Crayons]
10. Instant Pot Hawaiian Fried Rice [Real Food Real Deals]
RELATED: 22 EPIC INSTANT POT DINNER IDEAS
11. Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese [Number 2 Pencil]
12. Instant Pot Chicken and Brown Rice [Super Healthy Kids]
*13. Insta Pot Low Carb Ground Beef Soup [Kalyn's Kitchen]
14. Pressure Cooker Old Fashioned Chili Dog Sauce [Pressure Cooking Today]
15. Pressure Cooker General Tsos Shredded Chicken [Pressure Cook Recipes]
16. Instant Pot Taco Ranch Chicken Chili [The Novice Chef]
*17. Insta Pot Potato Salad [I Was Born To Cook]
18. Instant Pot Thai Peanut Chicken Noodles [The Creative Bite]
19. Pressure Cooker Taco Soup [Once a Month Meals]
*20. Insta Pot Salsa Chicken Burrito Bowl [I was Born To Cook]