Health & Fitness Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving week to you! I've put together a great list of health and fitness Black Friday deals deals for 2020 so you don't miss a thing. Affiliate links to some of my favorite partners are used in this list.
This year I would think a lot more people will do their Black Friday shopping online.
Either way, you have to do your research to know what deals you want to snag. Below I've shared my top picks. Enjoy!
HEALTH & FITNESS Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
I'm always excited to get online and see what deals are up for grabs during Cyber Week.
- I don't know if you know this but I am a Fitbit fanatic. The Annual Black Friday Fitbit Sale does not disappoint! I always buy my Fitbits from Amazon. They have the same deal prices AND it is one less website I need to input my payment info.
- If you are not interested in Fitbits, or want something with more athletic capabilities, Polar is also having a stellar Black Friday Sale. Anotehr trusted brand for sport watches is Garmin, which is also on major sale on Amazon.
- Kick off another self care habit with customized vitamins and supplements from Care/of, who is offering 50% off your first order is you use code VITAMIN50. They have a really thorough quiz, I was surprised how customized it was!
- If you have ever considered trying out a HealthyWager to win money for losing weight, def start now. They are offering a $100 prize boost until the end of November.
- Etsy is top on my list for awesome Fitness Inspiration (think jewelry, t-shirts, wall art, water bottles, fitness trackers) and the Etsy Cyber Week Sale is going on now.
- If you are thinking of ordering clean, healthy, pre-cooked food, there are great deals going on. For meats and proteins, Trifecta is an amazing source. Trifecta is offering 40% of Black Friday Using code BF2020. If you want an easy way to add whole grains, veggies or whole grains to your diet Splendid Spoon is delicious.
- Or you can go the other route. Meal planning without food delivery. For that, I love, love, love PlateJoy. You can add all your family members and really customize your profile for food allergies, or like I always say- if you just hate cilantro. Technically you can connect it to Instacart if you want to make shopping that much easier. The PlateJoy Black Friday Deal is up as well. Or you can choose to add code LALYMOM10 for a discount instead of the promo.
Meal Delivery Kit Black Friday Deals
Ok. Last but not least. Let's talk meal kits. They taught me how to cook. They saved dinner time for a picky husband and an indecisive wife. We have tried so many to find the right balance, and they are pretty much all offering great deals now. They also all have a wide variety of diets to choose from, so whether you eat everything or have a specific diet, don't be shy in exploring meal kits.
The tricky thing in comparing deals on meal delivery kits is that they often say things like “$40 off your first 3 deliveries” which is great but when each services starts at a different price… it is hard to say which is really the best price. So I would say to start by looking at ones that are a good fit for you in terms of what they offer and go from there.
Here is my basic rundown of meal kits:
- SunBasket – My favorite if everyone is eating healthy. Clean eating, sustainable practices in every aspect of business.
- Blue Apron, Hello Fresh and Home Chef – These are honestly all really comparable to me. They are all offering $80+ off for their holiday special, and they have options for healthy eating if you choose it. If I had to distinguish between them, I would say Blue Apron is slightly more fancy flavors, with Hello Fresh a balance and Home Chef more on the side of familiar flavors and comfort meals. For Noom I would look at the calories of each meal and if it was more than I had in my calories, I'd put away half the meal for another day.
What am I missing? Did you score any amazing deals? I hope you get everything on your wishlist this year.