Sometimes it seems like holidays just creep up on us, doesn't it? I'm loving these oh so very easy teacher valentines ideas for that very reason. You can only do so many Starbucks gift cards, and when it comes to Valentine's Day, something handmade always speaks to the heart.
These Valentine's Gifts can be made last minute with the kids if need be, and while they are perfect for teachers, they would also work for parents, grandparents, friends and classmates.
Plus how can anyone turn away from a sweet handmade gift from a kid?!
Now the only problem is deciding which one we should make!
Sweet and Easy Teacher Valentines
Click on the links below to get the full details about the valentine ideas for teachers. Some even include free printables . . . score!
- A Crazy Awesome Teacher Valentine from the Whole Class from Lalymom
- Melted Bead Heart Magnets from Lalymom
- Teaching from the Heart Mason Jar Teacher Gift from Confessions of a Mommyholic (not pictured, but includes printable)
- Thank You for BEE-ing Valentine's Card for Teachers from Jolly Mom
- School Supply Valentine Teacher Gift Idea from Glued to My Crafts
- Tulip Bulb Valentine from Delicate Construction
- Girl Scout Cookie Teacher Valentine from Happy Home Fairy
- DIY Sharpie Mugs from Oh, Honestly!
- Super Simple Fingerprint Heart Magnet from Fun-A-Day
- You Rule Valentine from Relocated Living
Last- Minute Teacher Valentines
- ABC Valentine from Oopsey Daisy
- A Toe-Tally Awesome Valentine from Simply Kierste
- Teacher S'Mores Mason Jar Valentine from A Night Owl Blog
- Heart Paperclip Valentine from Mummy Deals
- Hands Down You're the Best Teacher from Eighteen25
- Top of the Charts Teacher Gift from Sweet Rose Studio
- Popsicle Stick Hearts from Make and Do Crew
- Glitter Rock Valentines from The Artful Parent
- Unique Valentine's Gift for Teacher from Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Flower Teacher Valentines from CAKE Events
- Refreshing Teacher Gift from Fireflies and Mud Pies
What are some of your favorite super easy, last minute teacher valentines to make with the kids? Do you like getting the valentines done way ahead of time, or did Valentine's Day sneak up on you?
Don't forgot to pop over to my Valentine's Day Pinterest board for even more ideas.