Inside: Find some gorgeous, must-have Fitbit Versa Accessories. Whether you need a Versa band to wear to the office or out on a Versa Bracelet to wear out on the town, we have hand picked the perfect styles inside. We use affiliate links on site to help you easily find the items we recommend.
If you have read my Fitbit Versa Vs. Fitbit Ionic Vs. Fitbit Charge 3 review, you probably saw that Fitbit Versa is my favorite Fitbit so far.
Versa has tons of capabilities, is totally waterproof (although not all fitbits are waterproof!) has a nice, easy-to-navigate screen, yet it's not quite as bulky as the Fitbit Ionic.
I do so love to dress up my Fitbits through. If you work in an office, or a nicer setting you might want to dress it up too. And of course it is always nice to be able to dress up your fitbit for a date night or other night on the town.
I am always on the lookout for more cure Fitbit accessories, especially for my prized Versa. Let's take a look at some below.
Best Fitbit Versa Accessories:
Of course you have to start with your basic Fitbit Versa replacements and extras:
- Extra Fitbit Versa Chargers (one at home, one at work perhaps) OR
- Charging Stand, if you prefer that style
- Fitbit Versa screen protectors
But then we can't talk fitbit accessories without getting into replacement bands. There are tons of mass produced Fitbit accessories available on the market but I always start my hunt on Etsy.
Makers love to accessorize, and there are an ever-changing flurry of epic, hand-made Fitbit Versa accessories on Etsy.
On the other end of the spectrum are the super cheapo ones. One place you wouldn't think to look often is eBay. There are an insane number of super affordable Fitbit Versa Accessories on eBay.
Fitbit Versa Leather and Metal Bands:
If you are on the hunt for high-end, stylish bands, here are some of my top picks:
I just found two craze-mazing designers on Etsy that you have to check out:
- These hand-painted leather Fitbit Versa Bands from Wild Heart Designs (not pictured, but love love love)
- These gorgeous luxury bands for Fitbit Versa from Simeon D (the top two images in the collage above)
- This VMORO tortoise-shell resin Versa band is a unique look I found on Amazon.
- Check out the PH5 Knit Fitbit Versa Band line* available through Target's website.
*Fun fact about that PH5 Knit Band. In partnership with the Council of Fashion Designers of America, Fitbit selected PH5 from a pool of five emerging brands to design accessories for the Fitbit Versa™ smartwatch. If you like to support up and coming designers, that's the choice for you!
More bands listed below the pictures.
For a more affordable option, I like the simplicity of this classic genuine leather strap but did notice mixed reviews.
I know I mentioned Etsy earlier, this is a super affordable option. Stand out with this simple personalized leather Fitbit Versa band. I am in love with how many different customization options this seller offers – definitely check it out!
The SisterAndGems Etsy shop is a cute shop for finding unique, mixed-media Fitbit Versa Bands. I love how the combine leather with other mediums such as beads and gemstones!
Fitbit Versa Sports Bands:
Some people like the sporty look and those can be fun too. The color options available in the sporty Fitbit bands are just super fun.
This Fitbit Versa Replacement Sports Band comes in a bunch of different colors with a simple design that is perfect for both men and women. If you are one of those people who likes to match colors to every outfit, this is a casual option that won't break the bank.
For a more rugged look, we are in love with this heavy duty sports band with shock resistant protection. This would be great for anyone with a really physical job or someone who plays contact sports.
For a sporty look I like the color combos of this water resistant sports band.
This nylon Fitbit Versa sports band is extremely comfortable! It is the perfect alternative if you are looking for a non-silicone Fitbit Versa sports band.
Fitbit Versa Apps:
One neat feature shared by the Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic is that you can add third party apps.
If you want to add apps to your Fitbit Versa, here is how you do it:
- With your watch nearby, open your Fitbit phone app. Tap the Account Icon at the top left of the screen.
- Select your Fitbit Versa if there is a list of fitbits or if you have family accounts listed.
- Tap Apps, then tap All Apps.
- Browse the available apps. When you find the one you want to install, tap the icon for the app.
- Tap Install.
- Note: Some apps require certain permissions in order to work properly, such as access to the internet or the ability to run in the background. Review these requested permissions and tap Install to add the app to your watch. You will notice that some apps and permissions can cause your phone to use more data. If you decide at a later time that you don’t want an app to have certain permissions, you can adjust these permissions later.
Here are some fun Fitbit Versa Apps to check out:
Leaderboard – makes competing with family and friends easy and fun!
Barcodes – an easy way to save all the barcodes you have in your wallet from your gym membership to your library card and any other type of membership card in between.
Fitbit Labs – a fun series of games not preinstalled on your watch that will do everything from analyze how you slept to sending you on a treasure hunt full of steps!
Calendar – there are a lot of different calendars out there available for the Fitbit Versa, however I believe that simply is best. If you would prefer to sync with a cloud service check out Google.
RHR Report – a simple app that shows you your resting heart rate over the course of 7 days.