20 Game Changing Tools to Help Lose Weight at Home
Getting fit and staying fit are two of the toughest challenges of every day life. To help us all out, today I'm sharing 20 Tools to Help You Lose Weight at Home. I've included affiliate links in this post.
Whether you are a diehard fitness buff or someone with a newfound commitment to being healthy, we are all looking for one thing when it comes to workouts: convenience.
If you've ever joined a gym before, you probably know that the farther away your workout facility, the smaller the chance that you will get there every day.
What better way to avoid the gym transit trap than to do your workouts at home!
You can hop out of bed in the morning and get it done right away, or fit it in while dinner is in the oven.
Whatever your schedule, the flexibility of a home gym (or even just a few pieces of equipment, store in your closet) cannot be beat.
If you are just starting out and looking for the absolute basics at an affordable price, I highly encourage you to check out Amazon Basics fitness equipment.
We have been shopping Amazon Basics products for years, for batteries, phone chargers, TV cables, clothes hangers, microfiber towels….any random thing we need, they usually have an affordable, well rated option. If I were starting my home gym from scratch, I'd start there.
If you're looking for something new and refreshing, then I've got a great list of workout gear for you.
Before we get to the 20 tools to help you lose weight at home, here are a few other guides for fitness inspiration:
- 20 Fun Family Fitness Gifts
- Best Prices and Best Places to Buy Fitbits
- 19 Best Fitness Trackers that are ACTUALLY Waterproof
- Gifts that Get Kids (and Adults) Moving
20 Tools to Help Lose Weight at Home
RELATED: Goodbye Weight Watchers, Hello Noom! (Take the Free Quiz)
What do you think? Are you totally ready to get moving?! All right it's time to up your home workout ante.
Let's DO this!
I would be remiss if I didn't mention one of my ALL TIME favorite fitness tools, which you can use at home and on the go. My Fitness tracker.
Whether you want to know the best prices on Fitbits, or need to find a fitness tracker that is waterproof, I've got you covered.
If you've already got one of those, then here are 20 home weight loss tools:
- Kettlebell Weights – So versatile. Tons of online videos use these.
- Resistance Loop Band Set – Ultra portable, store easily.
- Wood Plyo Box – Go on, get your CrossFit on! (pictured above)
- Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells – Like having a whole rack of weights in a fraction of the space.
- Exercise Ball – A classic, you can do so much more than crunches.
- Endurance Training Jump Rope – Goes anywhere, gets your heart rate up. Great for interval training.
- Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer – Way less space than a treadmill.
- Exercise Stepper with Risers – Doubles as a strength training bench.
- Inflatable Balance & Stability Disc Take your stability and core training to the next level.
- Revolution 3-in-1 Balance Board Set – Comes with an exercise guide to get started right out of the box. (pictured above)
- Sport Core Double AB Power Set – Total body workout from one piece of equipment, yet please!
- Simply Fit Board – Includes a workout guide and DVD, great for core and balance work. (pictured above)
- TRX Slam Ball with Easy-Grip Textured Surface – Like a medicine ball with waaay better grip.
- Heavy-Duty Upper Body Workout Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar – Great addition to basement workout rooms.
- Stamina 36-Inch Folding Trampoline – Affordable, fun tool for cardio.
- Yogalo Pilates Ring – A must for Pilates fanatics and newbies alike. (pictured above)
- Strength Training TheraBand – Often used for physical therapy but perfect for everyday workouts too.
- Push Up Bars – No more wrist pain during pushups and planks.
- AB Wheel Trainer with Knee Mat – The reviews speak on this product speak for themselves.
- Boxing Training Speed Ball – Get out your frustrations while you get your workout on.
There you have it, 20 tools to mix it up, work it out and get moving! While one are you going to try?!
What did I miss? Did I overlook your favorite tool to lose weight at home? Let's hear about it!