Inside: Bring a tear to mom's eye this year with 20+ Touching Mother's Day Gift Ideas Sure to Tug at Her Heartstrings. Shower her with handprints, footprints, drawings, and all the reasons you love her.
This collection of Mother's Day Gift Ideas includes a mix of DIY Mother's crafts as well as super sweet Mother's Day Gifts to buy. Affiliate links are used in this post.
In our house, we like to focus on laughter so I tend to look for Funny Mother's Day Gifts. However, every year our kids' teachers send home the sweetest, most sentimental handmade Mother's Day Crafts that just make my heart melt.
They are so touching that I want to shlep them out of my memories box every year and show them off, reliving the sweet moments they handed them to me, over and over again.
Below is a fun collection of ideas that are sure to make any mom misty-eyed.
Touching Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Some of these are DIY Mother's Day Gifts and some are ones you can buy. Click through for tutorials or to make a purchase.
- MOM LEGO Picture Frame – Let your builder make mom this cool memento.
2. Make her a Love Book – No one could make it through without getting teary eyed!
3. Gorgeous Heart Hands Picture Frame – A classic way to remember just how little their sweet hands were.
4. Handmade “I Love You More Than…” Keepsake – This is so adorable, and it is funny to read their answers.
5. Salt Dough Handprint Picture Frame – A photo gift AND a handprint gift, what more can you ask for?
6. Handprint Ring Dish – It will be fun to look back on this one every year.
7. DIY Printable Mother's Day Keepsake Journal – So cute!
8. Reasons We Love Mom Sign (This craft is geared towards teachers, but would work PERFECTLY for an inexpensive, easy Mother's Day Surprise!)
17. Any of these Awesome Mom & Me Journals